Sunday 1 April 2018

Inkspired Blog Hop 76

Good evening and Happy Easter! We decided to go ahead with this weeks blog hop and I am really looking forward to seeing what the others have created. You may have come from Narelle or you may be starting here.


Here is this week's sketch:



And here is my card:



I wanted to make a card for someone at work. She worked very hard at organising Harmony Day activities at the school I work at.

I used Berry Burst, Powder Pink and Fresh Fig inks with Watercolour Wings stamp set to create the butterfly and sentiment. I used the Square Framelits and Stitched Framelits to create the squares. The washi tape is from the Pick A Pattern set. The Designer Series Paper is the Fresh Florals in Fresh Fig.

Next on the hop is Maree. I wonder what she has made for tonight...

Until next time,

Allison

3 comments:

  1. Whos the clever girl, great card Alison.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever take on the Sketch Alison, and love the Butterfly... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Allison: Is there a tutorial somewhere that I could watch to see this fun fold in action? Love this card and layout . Thanks Sarah sjrigby50@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete