Sunday 15 April 2018

Inkspired Blog Hop 77

Good evening and welcome to the Inkspired Blog Hop! We have six wonderful projects for you to look at and inspire you. You may have come from the amazing Narelle or you might be starting here.

Here is our starting sketch:


Here is my card:



Last blog hop I made a card for the woman who organised the Harmony Day activities at my school. The card for tonight is one of the thank you cards I made for the parent volunteers. I made 3 cards (all exactly the same) for the parents who went into different classrooms to teach the children about the country they are from and complete an art activity from that culture.

I used Fresh Fig and Whisper White yardstick. The daisy is from the Daisy Delight bundle, stamped in Fresh Fig. The Designer Series Paper is Fresh Florals and the ribbon is Fresh Fig sheer ribbon. The circle is from the Stitched Shapes framelits and then I decided that the daisy needed a Gold Faceted Gem in the middle.

Next on the hop is Maree. I can't wait to see her incredible creation.



Until next time,
Allison

0 comments:

Post a Comment