Sunday 23 July 2017

Inkspired Blog Hop 61

Good evening and welcome to the latest Inkspired Blog Hop. You may have some from Renee or you may be starting here. Make sure you hop around to all the blogs and see all the amazing creations.

Here is the latest sketch:


Last fortnight Teneale made a comment about how she was freaked out with people preparing for Christmas. I am continuing this tonight as I think it is never too early for Christmas!



I have used the Be Merry Designer Series Paper and the new stamp set Carols of Christmas. I stamped and cut out the poinsettia and leaves instead of the bow. The ribbon is Stitched Satin Ribbon. I love clean and simple Christmas cards!

Next on the hop is Maree. I can't wait to see what she has made.


Until next time
Allison

2 comments:

  1. Love your card Alison, I have started my Christmas classes too, the ladies love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice chrissie card, I have just ordered this set so cant wait to play.

    ReplyDelete